HP Cold Patch
We are now stocking Crafco High Performance Cold Patch, Whether it is repairing utility cuts or patching that reoccurring pothole, HP Asphalt Cold Patch is rapidly becoming the material of choice. HP Asphalt is specifically formulated for the wide-ranging temperature and climate of your area. HP Asphalt Cold Patch comes premixed and ready to use. 23kg per Bag, 60 Bags per Pallet.
Benefits of HP Asphalt Cold Patch:
- Works in all weather conditions; wet or dry, cold or hot
- No mixing, mechanical compaction or tacking
- Adheres to asphalt, concrete or steel
- Perfect for bridge, drain, utility cuts and cutter work
- Patch will not release, eliminates milling before re-paving
- Open to traffic immediately – no raveling or rutting
- No heating, mixing or tacking required
- Remains pliable from below-freezing temperatures
Available through TranEx Roads & Traffic – Crafco is the world’s leading manufacturer in quantity and diversity of packaged pavement preservation products for asphalt and concrete such as hot-applied crack sealants, silicone joint sealants, hot-applied mastics, and cold-mix for pavement surface patching and repair. Crafco is the only company to manufacture these types of products and the equipment to apply them.