This warranty is offered to you by TranEx Roads & Traffic Pty Ltd
Ph:+61 3 63623568
All goods subject to a warranty claim must be returned to TranEx Roads & Traffic Pty Ltd for assessment of failure at:
19 Dividend Street, Mansfield, QLD 4122 OR
27 West Church Street, Deloraine, TAS 7304
Product Warranty Conditions
TranEx Roads & Traffic Pty Ltd (TranEx Group) warrants its products against manufacturing faults under this Warranty based on the following terms and conditions:
- TranEx Road & Traffic Pty Ltd products are covered by warranty for the duration of 2 years. The warranty period commences on the date recorded on the TranEx sales invoice.
- The warranty only covers products sold through approved TranEx Road & Traffic Pty Ltd distributors, agents or resellers.
- The warranty only covers the purchaser against manufacturing faults.
- The warranty only covers products that have been used or installed correctly by qualified installers.
- Warranty only covers products used as they are designed to be used, and what could reasonably be considered normal use.
- Warranty will not cover products that have been operated outside of their specified suitable environment.
- Warranty will not cover products that have operated at incorrect voltages.
- Warranty will not cover products that have been modified on-site.
- Warranty will not cover products that have been modified after purchase from TranEx Road & Traffic Pty Ltd
- All warranty claims must have a valid proof of purchase.
- All warranty claims must have a genuine reason for warranty claim.
- All goods replaced by warranty must be returned to a TranEx Road & Traffic Pty Ltd site (listed above) for assessment of failure.
- Any labour, access or site related costs to remove or assess the warranty claim are not covered under warranty.
- TranEx Road & Traffic Pty Ltd reserves the right to repair or replace any items deemed faulty by assessment.
- Any goods replaced or repaired under warranty will have their warranty expire on the same date as the original item’s warranty
- A security deposit may be required if the faulty fitting cannot be returned for assessment before a replacement is issued.
Warranty for electrical items does not extend to the following:
- Fault due to electrical products as a result from incorrect input voltage, frequency, cable connections, accessories or any other component outside of the TranEx product range.
- Problems arising due to installation techniques/methods.
- Problems arising due to power supply faults (input) or influences.
- Any damage caused by the entry of foreign matter or influences to the product including, but not limited to: liquid, moisture, dirt, dust, electrical fluctuations, or any additional problems encountered if the said products are used incorrectly in an outdoor environment.
- Loss or damage caused by abnormal or excessive force of any kind from internal or external sources.
TranEx Road & Traffic Pty Ltd is not liable for the accuracy and completeness of any statements, technical information and recommendations in any form of product literature or instructions. These are not guaranteed and are not part of our Warranty, and do not in any way constitute a warranty.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, TranEx Road & Traffic Pty Ltd is not responsible or liable for any injuries, damages, or death caused by the use, misuse or failure of products.
This Warranty is in addition to any other rights the consumer may have under the Australian Consumer Law. This Warranty gives additional protection for Products, and identifies a preferred approach to resolving warranty claims which will be quickest and simplest for all parties for the periods detailed above. This Warranty does not cover any loss, damage or delay directly or indirectly caused by any malfunction of or defect of or failure of the Product other than stated in this Warranty. TranEx Road & Traffic Pty Ltd liability is limited, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to the refund or replacement of the Product. TranEx Road & Traffic Pty Ltd expressly does not warrant that a Product will last any particular length of time nor guarantee is made as to fitness to a particular application.
TranEx Road & Traffic goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a Major Failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a Major Failure.