BarrowLIGHT® V2 Portable Traffic Light
The BarrowLIGHT® V2 portable traffic light is the safer solution to a Stop/Slow traffic. It ticks all the boxes in safety, practicality, and ease of use.
Over 1000 sets are currently in use throughout Australia
Smart. Easy to use. Reliable.
With the BarrowLIGHT® V2, traffic control at your worksite has never been easier.
Meets Australian Standards AS1742.14 for Traffic Control Devices
Certified for use on public roads
Solar Powered units also available
- Portable traffic lights are connected via radio link
- Alerts displayed on remote control
- Built-in motion sensor
- High-visibility LEDs
- Secure battery compartment
- Countdown timer displays time remaining
- Telescopic rotating mast with restraint system
Easy to use
- Long range, universal remote control
- System with up to 4 lights
- Simple, fast set up
- Easy programming
- Set and forget
- Steel telescopic lifting system
- Stainless steel carrying arms
- High-density rotationally moulded polyethylene frame
- Highly shock-resistant ABS light-head
- Optics protected by polycarbonate plate
- Puncture-proof front and rear wheels
- Two transportation modes: wheelbarrow/dolly mode
- Secure system for unfolding/folding the light-head
- Retractable carrying arms
- Transportation handles
- Fully protected when folded
- Folding signboard
- Foldable light head
- Stackable with other lights
- Space saving on vehicles
- Prevents damage in transit
- Smart vehicle flow management available on the V2 Smart version
- Type 2 Requirement
Barrowlight V2 portable traffic light testimonials
Purchasing the Barrow Lights has given us the capacity to undertake more complex road works which prior to having them we would have engaged a contractor to undertake. We no longer have to hire lights from Launceston which added more planning requirements to our projects.KRISTINAEXECUTIVE ASSISTANT | BREAK O’DAY COUNCIL
The Barrow lights we purchased from you are excellent. Very user friendly.RODWORKS MANAGER | GEORGE TOWN COUNCIL
The biggest benefit to us is the size and weight. And also the storage factor they take up no room. One person can set these lights up.
Therefore cutting down on resources. Overall brilliant.
We have used the light on numerous occasions and then are working very well, they are so easy to set-up and use makes the daily works a lot easier.GARRYWORKS DELIVERY OFFICER | HINDMARSH SHIRE COUNCIL
Happy with the product.
The wheel borrow lights have been a great success for this council used on many different occasions since purchased. The guys are happy with the ease of set up and the light weight construction with easy movability around sites.JAMESSUPERVISOR | GOULBURN MULWAREE COUNCIL
Overall the barrow light works well and is easy to set up.RICHARDPROJECT MANAGER | JARVIS DELAHEY CONTRACTORS
Once our staff have been inducted with its use, they set and forget it.
The lights transport very easily in ute or trailer.
The Barrow Lights are easy to setup and program which means our works crew can get into their job quicker and there’s no need to have two guys “out” for Stop/Slow duties. This obviously means time and cost savings.KRISTINAEXECUTIVE ASSISTANT | BREAK O’DAY COUNCIL
All in all the Barrow Lights have been a great purchase.