MPB 3200 PORTABLE TRAFFIC LIGHT
- Easy to control with clear simple layout.
- Identical signal allows either unit to be set up as the master
- They can be operated on radio, quartz, and cabled operation allow for flexible and efficient operation even when operating in challenge terrains and environments
- Backup quartz timer allows for seamless and reliable operation even when the radio signal is lost.
- Radar Vehicle actuation allows the signals to change the traffic cycle to deal with varying traffic volumes
- Class leading LED technology allows longer operation time
Length – 655mm, Width – 565mm, Height – 320mm
Height including signal head – 1830mm
Weight per trolley – 45kg (excluding batteries). Batteries can range from 20-160kg
- SMS Monitoring System – SMS module for MPB 3200 With this module, the traffic signal reports e.g. critical battery charge statuses or freely defined error messages by fax, e-mail or directly to the technicians’ mobile phone.
- Count Down – An optional countdown can be mounted to the side of the signal head to inform road users of how long they will be waiting at the red light. This reduces risk of drivers running red lights.
- 8 channel remote control – an optional 8 channel remote allows the signals to managed up to 800m from the master. Acoustic feedback allows for easy operation even when the signals are not visible.
- Hard wired remote – the hard wired remote is a more cost effective remote option which allows the system to be operated up to 15m away from the signal.